Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Great Day!

Great day to be outside - well until about 10 a.m. that is. Another hot, humid day here in Florida. Of course I'm not complaining. Prayers go out to all of the people suffering from Isaac's wrath.

Got together with Leisha today and went by the Veteran's Administration building on Merritt Island. We're working on a scrapbooking day there as a fundraiser for TNT. What a nice facility. If you live in the area and have never been there, like me, I encourage  you to go by and visit the museum, the garden and library. When I got home, started thinking about my parents and then started crying. My dad passed away 25 years ago and my mom passed away last year. Miss you mom and dad - everyday.

As for our training run today. So, since we got started late, we only went for 1-1/2 mile run because it was already too hot to be out there. We ran by the old Uno's and saw workers renovating the place. Looks like we're going to have a Bonefish Grill coming to MI. Yummy!! Looking forward to giving that a try. Sounds like a great place to have a team social - aye?!

No comments:

Post a Comment