Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Donations have slowed down

So, I haven't received any donations in what seems like forever, when you track it daily. Where are my supporters. Come on guys, I need your help in reaching my fundraising goals! I'm doing my part - I promise.

Today I focus on getting my training in before the rains come down and then I'll visit a couple of places and try to get some items for our silent auction. And, don't forget to mark your calendars:

Saturday, September 15th, 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Football Season Kick-Off Party & Silent Auction

Come out and watch Florida teams kick-off their football season. We will be hosting a silent auction with all proceeds going to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Fabulous items are up for auction.

Location: Fishlips at Port Canaveral, 610 Glen Cheek Drive, Cape Canaveral, FL

Please support our Team In Training efforts to find a cure to blood cancers. For more information on this event, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment