Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Core Training - Check

Well off to an early start this morning, as usual. Kids off to school okay, then off for my 1 mile run (actually did closer to 2) and then did my core workout for the day. Following the training plan - just drinking the Kool-Aid. Hahaha

So, by now you know I am training so I can compete in the Walt Disney World Marathon and, you probably know that I'm doing this to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through Team In Training. Please help me by making a donation to the LLS Mission - to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.





Here is Sarah, just one of my many honored heroes.

Visit http://pages.teamintraining.org/ncfl/wdw13/RunDisney to make a donation and save a life like Sarah's.

No comments:

Post a Comment