Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

60% to Go!

I did some core training this morning! This is an area I need to work on so my back is strong during the marathon. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to my cause and for all the prayers and good wishes. I've reached 40% of my fundraising goal, but I have a long way to go.

Please make a contribution to my efforts by clicking on the TNT link to the right or by visiting: http://pages.teamintraining.org/ncfl/wdw13/RunDisney

Fundraising Tip of the Day:

Here's a neat tip I heard from someone on the team: Update your message on voicemail to something catchy like: "I'm not home because I'm out training for TNT!" or "I can't come to the phone right now. I'm training for the ______ marathon/century/mountain bike/triathlon event and raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. If you haven't made your contribution yet, it's not too late! Leave your name and phone number after the tone and I'll call you back!" or "300 miles of training, 17 gallons of Gatorade, 10 blisters, etc. For what? I?m training for the _______ marathon...etc. If you're interested in making a contribution, email me at..." You get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment