Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dilemmas - What to do?

So Isaac doesn't appear to be a threat to us - other than the fact that it's going to ruin Monday and that's a training day. So, hmmmm, what to do? Well, I think I'll try and go out early evening today because I don't think I'll be able to on Monday. In addition, I have MOPS all morning, so that's going to prevent me from getting out in the morning for a run anyway. So I'm thinking I'll have to make tomorrow a rest day and get in my training sometime today. Or, if the weather prevents me from getting out today and tomorrow, I need to tell myself - "It's okay. The world will not end because I missed a day or two of training. R-E-L-A-X" and just do some strength training, core or balance exercises instead of getting outside.

For my mentees if you're reading, don't forget about those fundraising letters and websites. These two "tools" will help immensely in reaching your fundraising goals. And, remember, I'm only a call or email away and I'm sincere when I say "call me anytime". I really do want to help you and assure you that you don't have to do this alone.

For everyone else. What are you going to do to save a life today? Well, you can start by visiting my website and making a donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ncfl/wdw13/RunDisney

This is why TNT is needed and why I'm so proud to be a part of the team. Because I know we're making the difference in the lives of children and adults.

Enzo and Coaches
Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment