Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Not a fan!

Gotta say, I am not a fan of Chuck E Cheese's, but that being said, the kids seem to have fun and enjoy the games. The prizes they can get with the tickets are very disappointing though, unless you have like a billion, which we usually only have about 300 each by the time we head to check out.

Oh well, killed a couple of hours and now I don't have to do it for at least another year!

And, looks like Jake may have found a car he likes. We'll see if it works out.

I think I need to go to the movies for a little mommy time out. Hmmm, Beautiful Creatures or Die Hard? I know - very different movie choices, and I'll probably go to the chick flick since my husband won't want too. First though, I've got to go grocery shopping, put the clothes in the washer and dyer and fix dinner.

Stay tuned, life goes on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment