Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Sunny Day!

I almost feel bad that we're having such fabulous weather here in Florida when so much of the north is getting pounded with snow. Well, I did say "almost". It was absolutely another gorgeous day. I went for a tempo run along Highway 520 across the bridge to Cocoa Beach. It actually was a little too warm by the time I finished, but I managed.
Luckily, my son's car is NOT the one under the red car!

What a week this has been. Still waiting for insurance adjuster to evaluate the damage to my son's car. Hopefully, it won't be totaled, it won't be totaled, it won't be totaled. I keep telling myself how lucky he was not to get hurt. Anyway, if they end up totaling the car, it'll be a real job to find a car as good as the one he was driving. We had gotten such a great deal on it to begin with and it only has 65,000 miles on it. For a 2002 car, that's damn good I'd say! Anyway, I'm just keeping a positive attitude and fighting off the bitterness from knowing that the accident wasn't even his fault! <Deep breath> Stay calm.

Because of the running around and such, I haven't been able to go to yoga this week. I'm going to try and get it in tomorrow, but the kids have doctor appointments and that'll eat up the part of my day when I could go, so we'll play it by ear.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment