Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nice Sunday Outing!

So, got up this morning and headed to Oars & Paddles. Great day for a run. I only did 7, but it was a good 7. 

Michele had only planned to do 4 today since she is still wearing her ankle/foot support. So, Helayne and I walked the first 2 miles with her, before they turned around. I continued on and actually caught up with Barry to finish the 7 miles. We kept a pretty good pace. I am feeling great about running the entire half in DC. I was able to run the 7 pretty easily and I just signed up for the Sarasota Half on March 17th. Hoping I can run the whole thing. We'll see. I just need to keep with my training schedule and I will succeed.

Tomorrow I'm going to take a rest day and do some yoga. I haven't been in a while, so it will be good to get some stretching in.

Well, think I'm gonna chill out in front of the TV now. Have a great evening!

Hey, don't forget I'm running the Nike Women's in DC to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Donate today at my Team In Training website:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/nikewhlf13/SavingLives

No comments:

Post a Comment