Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

No Car - Schedule is Off

Okay, so we thought we had a winner of a car, but the people owe money on the car and they don't want to negotiate on the price, so I'm thinking we may have to keep looking. Such a shame, it is a really nice car, but sounds like a big hassle when it comes to getting the title and transferring everything over.

Bright spot of the day. I managed to get a 3 mile run in this morning. I know - only 3 miles - but since my schedule has been way out of whack because of the car shopping, I was thrilled to get that done. I'm really falling behind on my workouts and haven't even been near the yoga place in the past week and a half. Arrrggggh!

Need car, need to get back on schedule. And, as if car shopping isn't enough of a headache, I have two field trips this week with the kids. I have got to get back to my workout schedule!! Well, that's about it for today. More tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment