Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Training is well underway!

I gotta say, training for two different events in the same season is tough! Saturday I met up with my TNT mates for our Space Coast Training 4 mile run. Then started out for a bike ride - but only felt up to doing 7 miles.

Sunday, 50 miles on the bike doing repeats along River Road! Woo Hoo!! I can't believe I did it and how long it took, but the point is I did it!! 

Monday, 20 miles on the bike, rested on Tuesday - mainly because I had too much work to do and then today I did my 3 mile run. 

Keeping up with the mileage per the Training Peaks schedule is just too much for me, so I'm just doing the best that I can. 

Well, gotta get my bike in for some clean up and have the gear changing clicker looked at because it's sticking, then off to the grocery store, library and then back to work. I guess somewhere along the way I need to do laundry, get the kids out shopping for school clothes and shoes this week and clean the house. I need another me!

Have a great day!

Don't forget to make a donation and sponsor me in my Seagull Century Ride. I'm raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society with Team In Training! Click on link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment