Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Curses!!!

Curses to the flu! My baby was still running a temp of 102.5 this morning when he woke up. Got him down resting now. He's gonna have a lot of work to make up I fear when he gets back to feeling better.

Katie has talent show auditions, science fair project to work on - the list goes on and on.

On a positive note, two of my teammates with TNT have been doing excellent on their fundraising efforts. Tori raised over $1,200 at her fundraising event last night and Barbara has exceeded her fundraising goal and still has more donations coming in. Fabulous!!! So proud of my team. I really have an awesome group of people on the team this season. I mean, typically everyone that comes to TNT is amazing, but this group has really melded together nicely. The dynamics of the group are the best I've seen.

Keep it up - GO TEAM, GO TEAM, GO TEAM!!! Brevard's Best Can't be Beat!

Want to help us out? Visit my website at:
 and make your donation today. You can be a superhero too!

No comments:

Post a Comment