Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Curses Hurricane Sandy!

So Sandy has ruined my week! First I had to cancel the door decorating contest at school because they closed up on Friday due to the expected bad weather. Then Pumpkins in the Park was cancelled. It looks like we'll be able to do our church's Trunk & Treat, but what a bummer. Hope it isn't too wet and windy. Everyone always does such a nice job decorating, but the wind my wreck havoc on decorated trunks this year.

Oh and I haven't gone out training in a few days either. Today I'm scheduled to do 8 and it's going to be tough getting that done on my own. Yep - this weekend is a buddy weekend and Leisha wanted to go today, but I have too much going on and frankly, the wind whipping us around didn't sound like much fun. So I'm going to have to do it on my own tomorrow I guess.

Anyway, not letting it get me down - gotta go. I have to sew a zebra costume before tonight. Oh My - so have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment