Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday - Day of Work

Lots to do today for work, school and after school activities. Not sure how I'll get my work out in, but I'm guessing it will have to wait until tonight. Getting a run in after 9 pm after a full day of activities is tough, but determination will get me through.

Super Bowl Game open until Friday, Feb. 1st, midnight. Be sure to visit the game board and pick a square. Complete contest rules available at website. I'd like to say that Team In Training is no longer needed, but today is not that day. Join me in my mission to find a cure to blood cancer.



Brevard's Best is relentless in finding a cure! Thank you for all that have supported my efforts to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. For more info on how you can help save a life, visit my LLS website at:



No comments:

Post a Comment