Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Adding New Activity to Routine

So, true to my new year's resolution, I added a new activity to my routine. Today I started Bikram Yoga. How is this different than the average yoga class you take at your gym? Well for one thing, it's about 105 degrees in the room and it's 90 minutes long. I've gotta tell ya though, it was tough. I had to pause a few times because of the heat, but I'm feeling good now. Also, I've never seen so many people dripping sweat with limited movement. However, it is my hope that adding yoga will help keep my muscles loose and improve my running. I'm going to start by trying to do it a couple of times a week and then maybe up to 3 times a week if I can find the time.

Well, that's my big news today.

Oh, and don't forget to purchase a square in my Super Bowl Party game. See previous entry for more information and link to play.

Remember, every penny I raise goes to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Together we can kick cancer out of the game!! Visit my website at:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/nikewhlf13/SavingLives
to make a donation or to find out more information about how you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment